Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and I have a lot to be thankful for! First, my husband Jim. He is so loving and giving. He works extremely hard so that I am able to stay home with Emily and I am so extremely grateful! Plus, he allows me to sleep on more than my share of the bed and he never complains about it, he's the best!

I am so thankful for my beautiful daughter. She is so funny and smart, and everyday she amazes me. She will be a wonderful big sister. I am extremely thankful for our twin daughters who continue to grow and kick. They were a huge surprise and now I can't think of NOT having twins. I am thankful for our extended family, for Will and Michelle for letting us stay with them. For Jim's parents for always being avaliable when we need them- for a car, childcare, or a place to hang out. For my parents and all the love they show Emily, and all of our cousins and  friends. We are so blessed with our health, jobs, and a (soon-to-be) home.

Emily is adjusting well to not being in our house. She and Ali really enjoy each other! They eat breakfast together and we bathe them together. I think they will both be quite sad when we move out. Below are some photos of the girls playing together and on Thanksgiving. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Photobucket
Emily and Ali playing in Emily's crib

Photobucket
This is how Jim babysits!

Photobucket
Playing on Grandma Enochs floor

Photobucket
Important Phone Calls

Photobucket
It's much easier to keep track of them this way!

Photobucket
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment