Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lots of Snow!

We have been having a lot of snow here, more then usual I would say. Yesterday we bundled Emily up to do some family snow shoveling. Jim shoveled the driveway, I did the sidewalk (in hopes of bringing on labor- it didn't) and Emily shoveled a little bit of everything.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

She is turning into such a big girl! I can't believe she is two already! Parents as Teachers came a few weeks ago and Emily is doing great! She loves to color and is a big help when I vacuum. She is also turning into quite the ping pong star! =)
Photobucket
Twins are doing well and will be here Friday at the latest! HURRAY!!! In the meantime I have been doing everything I can think of to bring on labor, including jumping jacks and scrubbing the floors by hand. I have more and more contractions each night, and each night I think, "This is it!" But I always go to bed and they stop. Sigh, I suppose they will come when they are ready, or Friday- whichever comes first! Keep us in your prayers!!
Photobucket
My swollen legs, looks like my socks tried to strangle my ankle!

No comments:

Post a Comment