Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Paper Mama Challenge

I am pretty sure anyone who reads this blog sees all my photos on facebook, but for those of you who aren't on facebook  because I find my children extremely adorable- here it is again. The one and only photo I was able to get of K and A looking at the camera. And I swear to you I am not joking. Someone is always running away, or crying, or blinking, or crying, or crying. Yes I mentioned crying 3 times. Get two strong-headed toddlers and a bossy big sister together and there is bound to be crying. Times 3.

And in an attempt to broaden my blogging horizons, I am entering this once-in-a-lifetime photo in the Paper Mama Photo Challenge. Goooooo me!

Photobucket


Here they are, daughters 2 & 3 at one year. I only had to take 98 shots to get this one.
Link up and enter, because if I can figure out how to do it, I know you can too. And probably in half the time it took me...
The Paper Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment