Friday, May 13, 2011

Neglected

Neglected doesn't even begin to describe my poor blog. Abused is a better word. I had 10 5 posts in 2010, and here is it May 2011 and I haven't posted at all. So, here goes! An update of basically the past year.

Emily- is in preschool, actually she is almost done with her first year of preschool. She loved it! She started out the year a timid little girl who would sit and watch the other kids run and play, and now she runs wild and has to have "one more slide" down the slide in her room before we can leave for the day.
-She got her first haircut (at age 3) and her hair is still curly, curly, curly!
-She has moved onto bigger kid books such as "Fancy Nancy", and she of course loves princesses, dress up, and anything girly.
Audrey and Kate- They are now walking- make that running- all over the place. Usually in opposite directions. They are ornery beyond belief and so much fun!
Jim- Continues to be the only employed person in our family. He also works from home on Fridays, which is really nice.
Me- Gained three lbs since the girls have pretty much stopped nursing. Looks like I will be dusting off my running shoes...

With Chance as my witness, (actually we are dog sitting and in addition to Chance sitting here staring at me, I have Holly, Rocky, and Dude also keeping an eye on me. Guess that is what I get for sitting at the kitchen table and snacking while blogging. Little moochers...) I will pay more attention to my poor little bloggy-blog. Or at least I will give it a good try!

No comments:

Post a Comment